Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A city walk in the spring

We walked to Lardo yesterday for a yummy lunch....Lardo supports porka-tarians like me.





It was about 4.5 miles round trip and quite a nice walk through the Buckman neighborhood, where we saw this huge house with such a great porch.


And in the park, more cherries.  I love that buffy pink color best of the cherries.


Then I came home and gardened before the rain....John, of course, is still working on those cabinets.  He has agreed to slow down a bit on the cabinets so we can share a life that includes walks and hikes and gardening and such. I was missing spending time with him.

I just finished a two week working stint.  I was ready to be DONE.  My wrist did pretty well though it did bother me in the night some.  It's better now that I am done working.  I think it was too much mousing.

No comments: