Saturday, January 4, 2014

Quick and dirty projects

A lot of our time and energy these days goes to taking care of our diabetic cat... we are trying to get his blood glucose under control.  I found a blog a diabetic woman writes and she has some pancreas jokes that I think are really funny.

Pancreas jokes

John and I both made quick and dirty, but useful, objects recently.

I made a little pouch for my Nexus so I can listen to Pandora while I do other things, including exercise and sew.  I used a piece of fleece with loops that can be attached with the bib snaps on my overalls.  I meant it as a prototype but it works so well that I haven't made any improvements.



 John made a weird looking three legged table for a neighbor....I am not exactly sure why he doesn't want a fourth leg but it sure looks strange.


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: