Sunday, June 29, 2014

Google is annoying me


I am annoyed with the Google search engine cartoons, particularly the animated ones.  It used to be that you had to click on a cartoon to get the animation but not anymore.  Now they are always moving.  I feel under attack.  It has gotten so I don't like to use Google search.

I like many of the Google Doodles and there are a few I love.  But I get tired of most of them well before they take them down.  I would always like the choice of  the classic search page without the cutesy cartoons and animations.  I couldn't find a way to get that.

But I found a solution.  I made a link to Google images instead of the web search.  I use image search a lot anyway.  But if I want a web search,  I can put in my search terms and switch to a web search WITHOUT the annoying animated cartoons.

As I said, I like many of them.  I think this is my favorite Google Doodle ever.

Little Nemo







No comments: