Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Roses in November

I played with my camera some but I haven't learned much yet.  I don't feel like working at it.  I perused the manual to get a good idea of its capabilities and buttons.  And then I went outside and took some photos, changing settings but not really tracking what I did.  THAT wouldn't be part of playing...

I got this photo of my pineapple sage.  I couldn't have done this with my other camera.  Still doesn't look as good as what I can see.  But I like it.


John raked while I took photos.  I hate raking but there is so little of it here that I don't have to do it much.


It's not unusual for us to have a smattering of roses at this time of year but it IS unusual for this  rose to bloom now.   It has such beautiful flowers!

This photo is really cropped and the focus is still good.  So cool.







1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love that last photo. It really shows that the rose is a late bloomer.