Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bathroom Project

After more than a year, John is finally moving on the bathroom project again.  He finished his drawings and his construction drawings.  He milled lumber for the face frame.  He did a materials list.  I think there is hope....

This is the cabinet.  There will be one sink.  The current bathroom has two sinks which is a waste of space to us.  I know, most if not all of you are shouting "RESALE, RESALE!!".  But we are doing this for US and not for some imagined tick mark in a real estate listing.   Remember we are the people who have no dishwasher and no garbage disposal.  They aren't things we need or want.

The myth of resale is just a myth.


There are pages and pages of detailed measurements and construction methods.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

So many buyers come into a house and change the very thing that was done for resale. I remodeled my kitchen for me.