Friday, February 8, 2013

Portland Nursery

We are lucky to live very near Portland Nursery. Pretty much anything we need for the garden goes through there sooner or later.  It's so easy to just go over and check out what they have whenever I feel like it.   Here are some photos from today's trip.




a display in one of the green houses


They carry a lot of seeds from many different vendors.  I hardly have to order anything anymore.
Part of their seed selection
This is their summer bulb selection.  I picked up some crocosmia.

Bulbs

They had some fun fairy garden displays today.  If you want the fairies to hang out in your garden, you shouldn't have fairy statues...my friend Susan and I agree on this.


hammock, umbrella and sandy beach




fairy swing


fairy paraphanalia for sale


No comments: